Sunday, June 14, 2009

Before School & After School ...

(Think-ING) Now I Am Thinking About My Future .....
How About My Future ???I Asked Myself ...What Standard Will I Stand On ???
Don't Know ...More 1 Day , Wanna Start My School Life ..How About My Result ???
Not Bad ...Gua ..But Only i know i send msg to the teacher to her ,she ain't reply me ...
stupid teacher ..before exam she said we can sms the teacher then we can know the result ...

Recently i like a word ...B-Ok ...we must smile and face the trouble ...Today , 14/6 already ..
so fast half year had passed edi ...Sooooo Fast ....I agree time is very expensive NO !!!Time cannot buy One !!!! XD .....More 2 month a cousin will go to Russia study ....Erm....he is a boy ...Nice ,Gentleman but easy angry people .....but i also very respect him one lah ....XD..wish he all the best but the time he go to airport must depend on saturday or sunday ...I can say bye bye with him mah .....many memories about him ...XD ...about my cousin ...although we always quarrel ..but ...anyway..must be good ...

Later maybe i go to my friend house to learn how to bake and make a cheese cake ...Actually i don't like to learn how to make any cake but i most interesting in how to make dessert haha....
Such as this ....i like & i want to learm how to make it ......XD
Most like this
<<< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 102);" size="5">cheese cake ....i like XD ...but will i learn ...still don't know ...my misali friends call me go there to play and learn (cause all people know me ANTI cook)....The boy Jason He say he know how to make a cookies ...Omg ...he is a boy ...he also know how to make cookies .....
i like to eat cheese cake ...like milk...before 2007 year i dislike to drink any milk cause the smell ..i will vomit one but ...Peter said i am short because i did not drank any milk before ...after he said this i bought the milk back home drink ..although smelly ..but also drink it .....XD...but did see any effect after i drank ..Short also !!!
stupid...lah ....my mother and my father ...their mistake ....i am short ...my sister tall a bit ...SIGH....this holiday i predict myself i will be slim a bit but ...still don't know ..Blur Blur ...
holiday gonna finish ...wanna study ...OMG ....my result ....tell u all later lo .... =)








the world so big ...
i so young ....
i love you ...
u don't know .....
nvm ...
B-Okay !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment