Saturday, July 18, 2009

NICHOLAS WONG BIRTHDAY

What wrong ??!!!Why can't upload my picture one ??!!boring ..today July 18 ..more two day is the people very important to me 's birthday ar !!!What present can i buy for him leh ??but his is very rich one o ???erm ...or no need to buy any present to him cause his rich then no need ..Contradictory -ING ..FOR U NICHOLAS WONG JIN FYE !!!How can give a surprise leh ??? what i need to prepare leh ?E-card ?Present? Cake ???HOW LAH !!!!! ...bababababa.....<<
Today nothing to do ...but next week wanna EXAM !!!OMG ~now i still online update my blog ...chatting with a friends new meet one ~nice chatting ~his is good ..best but no kl people ~so far ..haha XD ~never mind lah ~acc so hard ~who can help me ????tomorrow very busy ..if you want to find me can call me or chat at school<<< maybe no one find me ..XD ~i want to go to sri hartamas cause there got the Bonjuk ~korea one i wanna try it !!!!wait wait wait ..still want to wait how long o ???cannot upload my picture !!!....hate ~recently ,friendster very very boring ....
did not play that one already ~i ' await the sims 3 ...




NICHOLAS WONG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!OKOK ....HERE SEND YOU A KISS...MUACKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment