Thursday, February 11, 2010

날 따라 해봐요---> 2NE1

Today i back home early due to i sakit perut ..dam ...then i called my mom fetch me back home and then i told her my 'aunty' came already ..feel very tired in class and now ..later tuition ...tired ..after tuition i can see my sister come back from NS ..miss ya =) Now the new song of 2NE1 날 따라 해봐요 ( try to copy me) this song is very digital..i <3 but ...how to express ar ?! the song is nice but ...the voice ....aiya = ='' don't know how to express la ..now i register the 1ST INTERNATIONAL FORUM FOR 2NE1 ...I M THEIR FANS ! BLACK JACK ! their fans club 's name ^^ lols ..am i crazy ?! aiyaya CNY already all of you ready ?! around 5minutes , i finished register the form ^^ i 'm black jack now ^^

날 따라 해봐요---> 2NE1
the new song of 2NE1 !!
go youtube or search bar search this song ^^




2NE1 E.L.F !
I'M BLACK JACK NOW !
TRY TO COPY ME !
2NE1 NEW SONG !

No comments:

Post a Comment