Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I 'm beautiful in my way , Cause god makes no mistakes !

 From my title '' I 'm beautiful in my way , Cause god makes no mistakes '' from - Lady GaGa . Don't know whether you like or dislike this song , but i can tell you , it's meaningful  . at least Lady GaGa said , we are all born superstars ! i super agree with what she said ! and the chorus part in Born This Way , I'm beautiful in my way , cause god makes no mistakes ! i like ! We are beautiful in our own way !What others say , it doesn't matter to you , you , are you , you do not need to give them a shit . Live in your own way , cause you are born this way ! but i not really like the MV of Born This Way ... anything you do or did , believe in yourself ! Result is coming out on this wednesday , it's so important to me ! i 'm so worry about it :( Song Of The Day - Born This Way

No comments:

Post a Comment