Saturday, April 16, 2011

i still can't get out from the emo song !

I'm still listening the song - when you're gone , i guess i have been listening this song for few weeks , listening an emo song but laughing in front of people , the weird feeling . i always do ! how ? how to get out from this emo song ?

My college life , i met a lot of new faces , new friends , especially one girl named - pei wen , and a girl , sin peng ... i told all my malaysian studies classmate , i like to smile // laugh , for no reason , like today at study skill class , i laughed in class i guess almost every one can hear my laughter ... I'm too emotional , again , again , been mentioned many times , I'm an emotional people. this week from Monday to Friday , I'm happy with my new school life , but one thing i think i should get used to it , is , homework ! omgeeeeeee , after i done this post i need to study my malaysian studies ._. sad max !

Someone,to someone i knew .you didn't read my blog , i know xD hemmm !that's not the main point the main point is i found a boy ! i guess i .... him  hahhahaha ! don't think too much ! concentrate on studies !! xin ling loves laugh , smile , happy ! and what else ? hem hem ? i really don't know what to blog ...

Change another blogging style , no picture ? haha , picture ? go my facebook or my twitter there la , here , bored .because my phone cannot connect to my pc :( sad lorrr ! shinnleng , i really like you .because of your laughter ! xin ling , jia you jia you jia you !

Rainbow , when i can see you again ? Jay Chou , can i see you again ? Pink , i like you ! My blog , halo ! Ipod , can you work smoothly without hang gei ? The boy , can you talk to me ? Music , you're the best ! Today , is Friday ! Now , is 11pm already ! Time , to get off my ass and go to study !

Bai Bai . Bye Bye . Shinn Leng . Xin Ling .

1 comment:

  1. Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing. You'll be amazed to uncover news and articles which you otherwise wouldn't have.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience-exposure in the long run.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today! It's FREE, quick and easy. Most of all, sharing at Kendra Bing is sexier.

    ReplyDelete