Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Avril Lavigne - Wish you were here

I can be tough, I can be strong
But with you it's not like that at all
There's a girl that gives a shit
Behind this wall, you've just walked through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here
All those crazy things we did, didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here

Damn, damn, damn, what I'd do to have you here, here, here, I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn, what I'd do to have you near, near, near, I wish you were here 


I love this song by Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here. This song so meaningful,the lyric, especially the first 2 sentence. Whenever i feel helpless, wish you were here, haha the 'you' is anyone la,friends ? family ? cousin ? haha all ?  happy because of my cp quiz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment