Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Fondue @ Bangsar Village Mall


Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Fondue
 Typical Malaysian using his phone to snap a picture of his chatime 
 Your truly with the weird face expression =.='

Pictures after edited 

Hermmm, the price for this fondue is RM66, you can ask your friends to share with you, or else you will be like me, two people pay for this fondue LOL kinda pricy hehehehe. My friend and I were so enjoy this thing since it was my first time trying but not his. LOL ! Well, the price after sum up with tax is roughly RM76 like that if not mistaken. 

Another good day i had, same word, same sentence, degree life is busy, but watch drama is a must as well as enjoy your life. Take care people =] 

Visit the official website http://www.haagendazs.com/ for more detail ! My instagram @llengleng

No comments:

Post a Comment