Sunday, March 31, 2013

Opus Jay World Tour 2013 in Malaysia

Jay Chou's world tour 2013 in Malaysia

As i said earlier, i'd update about Jay Chou's world tour 2013 as soon as i have the detail about it. Here it is. Jay Chou's world tour 2013 Malaysia is on 3rd & 4th August !! Mark your calender people, this is a concert you do not want to miss it ! Are you ? I'm so exciting !!! 

This concert is same as the concert in year 2010, i remember clearly, SOGO Kuala Lumpur was one of the organizer/ sponsors, this year remains the same ! I hope there are some contests for me to join, and win Jay Chou's world tour 2013 in Malaysia. I die hard to hope to see another concert of Jay Chou's. My super duper ultimate idol, my love love idol and the one i forever support him !!!! PEOPLE, all the tickets start selling on 6th of April in main entrance of SOGO Kuala Lumpur. The first 1500 people who buy the ticket can get 10% off the ticket price. Further, the first 2000 people can get Jay Chou's file, it's limited people !!! GET IT, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !! I'm going !!! What about you ? <3 because="" bring="" chou="" jay="" malaysia="" nbsp="" p="" speedy="" thanks="" they="" to="">

No comments:

Post a Comment