Monday, July 22, 2013

Birthday of My Mom (My Queen)

My mom was born in the early of July, i was being a good girl because i bought my mom birthday cake and bread on the day. The 6th of July is my queen's birthday, yet that day i was working until 7pm. After i worked, i rush to Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie to buy mom's birthday cake and some others desserts. hehehehehe Everything from Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie is so so good, taste good feel good too !

 The mango layer cake from Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie 
 My Queen Mama's birthday !
 The combination for the night (half boiled cheese cake, mango layer and macaroons) 
 A small box of macaroon from Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie teehee !
 Mango layer cake from Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
delicious max ! with raspberries, strawberry, mango and peach ! 
Love it ! A fruit cake ! 
 *Zoom Zoom* the look of mango layer cake ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment