Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Brunch @ Mr & Ms Cafe Oasis Ara Damansara

Hello blogsphere, it's been awhile since the last time i blogged. I'm back with a new cafe in town to recommend you guys whether it is worth to pay a visit or not. I know i do not have much update in my dead blog but i try to blog whenever i have free time and story worth to be told ! To have a little bit more about myself, yes people my freaking "long" semester break just ended one week ago which means i have to start working on my assignments & textbook reading time !

Few weeks ago, i managed to catch up with my high school class mates to have a little gathering fun time. We decided to have our brunch at the new cafe in town named Mr & Ms Cafe which is located at Oasis Ara Damansara. As far as i remember, it's somewhere near by Subang Airport (my friend drove) and the place is quite new as many of the outlets there are not open yet. Let's see what pictures i have taken with my friends on that day :D 

 The significant decorate in Mr & Ms Cafe - A moustache & A kiss ! 
So ... What you can do with them ? Let me show you all ;p 
I have big lips ;p 
I moustache you a question ? 
What would it be ? hehe 

Food time ! 
 this is one of the big breakfast they currently serving 
I forgot what is the name of this breakfast set lol 
 The pouched eggs 
 My all time favourite drink - cappuccino 
 The big breakfast at Mr & Ms Cafe 
 The egg benedict my friend ordered 
 This is the hot chocolate if not mistaken lol 
 Spicy baked egg and sausage 
 Once again, the big breakfast with scrambled egg 

Detail of Mr & Ms Cafe @ Oasis Ara Damansara

  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mr8mscafe
  • Opening hour: 10.00 a.m - 6.00 p.m (Tues-Fri) and 9.00 a.m - 5.00 p.m (Sat & Sun). 
  • Personal rate: 6.5/10
  • Comment: If you want to finish your brunch quickly without queuing, please do not consider this cafe because from what my friends told me and what experience i had ... If you go to this cafe in the peak hour you definitely have to wait at outside ! The food are just so so compare to what i had in Antipodean or maybe that is because my personal taste. So, try it yourself you will know how the food over there taste like. Your tastebud tells ! :D  


That's all me and my friends ordered for our brunch time. After that, we went to Citta Mall to have our second round of chit chat time ... We wanted to watch a movie together but due to the time problem and we did not want to rush to cinema then we head to a random coffee shop there to have our fun chit chat time ! It has been around 3 hours we chat in the coffee shop ! I was so happy because it has been a long time since i last met my high school friends yet we did not seem to have a gap while chatting ! What a good time lol

 My friend - Rynn & I 
 With two happy girls - Pek Ying & Siew Kien 
 The pose you rarely see on my face :D 
 Take 1 
 Take 2
 Take 3
 Take 4 
 The owner of this blog hahahahaha 
Another group picture with my high school girls :D 

Goodbye people, hope you guys will keep reading my blog though i seldom update it ! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment