Monday, January 12, 2015

I met my dream @ Eiffel Tower, Paris

I've always wanted to visit Paris's Eiffel Tower. Before I start studying in the United Kingdom, I never thought that I would be visiting Paris so soon. Paris is a city slightly slower than London, people in Paris are busy all time but during big day like Christmas, they do not wake up early for anything. I visited Paris last month during Christmas :)

Any angle with Eiffel Tower is just nice :)
The view from the top of Eiffel Tower. If you are a student, the price to visit the top of Eiffel Tower is €13.50. For more information, you can refer to the official website http://www.toureiffel.paris/en/preparing-your-visit/rates-and-visiting-conditions.html. 
So I dressed up for visiting Eiffel Tower because I thought it would be a waste if I fail to take nice picture with my dream, Eiffel Tower.
Can you feel the love under Eiffel Tower? I do not know why I think Eiffel Tower like a place, where people can actually feel the sweetness, love, and happiness when they are around Eiffel Tower.
#ootd :p
This is my favourite picture so far.

Happy 2015 everyone! Can't believe 5 more months to go and I gonna say "I am done with my degree"! By the time I gonna need another vacation like this! Take care everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment