Friday, September 19, 2014

My 21st Birthday Celebrations

21st. I had my birthday celebration with my family and dear friends. Thank you for all celebrations! Thank you for making time to celebration my birthday! Thank you for making my 21st birthday different! Thank you for everything! I love you all! Well...I will stop my thank you here otherwise this blog post will be a thank you post instead of birthday celebration post. Let's see what I had for my birthday celebration!
#1
Birthday Celeb w/ cousin brother & family! We had sushi in Sushi Tei @ The Gardens



#2
Birthday Celeb w/ my high school girl gang in iCook iTalian Gastronomia @ Plaza Damaz 3 
 Spaghetti & Risotto (My favourite)
 Pollo Piccante E Pancetta (Pizza with chicken, chili flakes, tomato)
RM 30.90
 Tiramisu (Awesome) 
 Pudding & Tiramisu 
 Desserts & I 
21st, I'm a big girl now! 
My high school girls ^^

#3
Birthday Celeb w/ college friends in myBurgerlab @ SS2 Sea Park
Birthday girl got free heart attack burger! Thanks to myBurgerlab :p 
Who I normally hang with in Uni? These people... lol 
 2013
2014

#4
Birthday Celeb w/ my forever 10 years in Fuego @ Troika Sky Dining
 Mint color dress from H&M #ootd
 The very fake pose
 My pineapple juice and his something something cooler lol 

 Soft Shell Crab as Nachos




Fuego Churros
 The view of Kuala Lumpur City in Fuego Troika Sky Dining 

For my 21st, I got to spend with people I love and people who love me. I'm so grateful! I have no idea how to translate my gratitude into words. I guess every single feeling I felt will remain in my heart. Last but not least, I'd like to thank to my parents brought me to this world. I'm living in Bristol alone, yet I will always love Malaysia no matter what! Malaysia has the best food!!! I'm pound to be a Malaysian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment