Sunday, June 21, 2009

Full Booking !!!!!

Haha ...Yesterday I went to my friend house to learn how to make and bake a Dan Tart ...Before i went to my friend house i bought a book about [ A DAY WE MUST LAUGH 3 MINUTE ] so funny .. nice lo the book next time i present to u all ^^ minimum 3 minute lah ...every things be happy ^^ yup !!! Then i gone to my friend house actually i went to his house on 5pm but he call me said he want to start already so i fast fast bought the book .... the book cost Rm 25.70 diskaun 10% but the cashier so stupid one lo ... slow motion ....I am rushing U Know ?????!!!! Time can't buy one lea !!!When i am in the book store i saw a recipe about how to bake chocolate cake ...Erm...Actually i want to bought one lo but my friend have already so cancel ...AHA ~

After i bought the book then i went to Parkson bought some things to cook egg roll ... i love to cook some things special ..=D....Haha ...and bought a note book so cute one ^^...my life i think is very happy one lo ....^^then finished shopping ~~~went to my friend house ...haizz he is a very friendly one but that day he 's very uneasy ....cause he want to baked 2 cake , cheese tart and fruit tart ...many things should Do !!!! Then we start to baked the cheese tart ...so difficulty ....!!!!! but i want to learn also !!!!!!! first we want to add many many things then we can maked it ...i forgot already ....haha ....finally we gotta do it !!! we maked ...IT !! I will upload the photo as soon as possible ....

Today a day IMPORTANT to me cause i 'm study hard to my form4 ...today was open day.....
when i went to the class , the account teacher told my mom i 'm very good ~ OMG ~i scared the teacher said some things no good about me to my mom ....In account class i except dream , sleep ...i 'm very attention one lah ~ XD....my class teacher said me a good student but a bit lazy to do homework ..my homework only 90/100% done ...Others one...OKAY !!! my Add Maths 57 ,B-M 50 B-I 48 no good must improve ...Maths 77 , Acc 71 haha ..never mind still have 2 A2 ...but i worry for my sejarah ...how to study in sejarah ??? tell and teach me ...i really don't know ...I 'm A good student ^^kikizzz
my brother 's result no good ...so he let my dad scolded him ...Haizz ...This time passed already so be good in next time lo ....Okayyyyy One !!! the teacher lazy than me lo cause the teacher had no written any good comment and haven't written the kedudukan ....i want to know lo !!!
TEACHER ...PLS DON"T LAZY !!

Now i 'm cc on9 and type this post lo ...Formerly i use my handphone on9 one but the w-lan off already so i went to cc lo ..before cc, i @ salon steam my hair cause can be soft one ma ...beauty lah ~....Finally ...

Finished my post , this post almost one hour.... loooong post ....






bye ...
happy sunday.........
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment