Saturday, June 19, 2010

Prom Night :)*

Before going The hotel , eat something with Nicholas @Wong Kok ~
Nicholas 's ice cream , seems so yummy =.= 
Time while Nicholas eating :) 2 drinks :)
The Ball Room ---While They were preparing :)
Friends , Amanda Lee & Rui Ni :)
My Bag ---A Small High Heel there :)
LiWen :)
LiWen & SuSuLing :)
Me & Nicholas :)
With Edeline Ng , my best friend since form 1 :)
 With Nicholas Again :)
Me :) With SONY T-20
Senior Ah Boon & Me :)
LiWen With Senior Ah Boon :)
Model --Shirley & Her Friend :)
OMG ~This guy =.= LOLLLL Alwin :)
Time We're standing on the stage :)
My small small bag :)
With Nicholas :) we're not couple !we're best friend :)
Opps !This picture seems like clubbing O.O
This picture is the time shows me how ''elegance'' ~act one LOL ~
My High Heel :)
About Me >>Tweet here !Follow Me !

No comments:

Post a Comment