Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Sudden decision She made ~

Went Sg.Wang today ~A sudden decision my mom was made .This picture took SONY-T20 : D , love this camera although it's not the latest one .Look at my picture , i take 2 shopping bags and a big bottle .So sorry to su jean .tan cause actually i gonna help her in maple , but my mom asked me want to sg.wang or not , i said yes .So sorry for that .No tuition this week , sure boring at home but i have a lot of function waiting me xD ~
  • Sunday -Watch movie with Peter .C ,SuJeanTan ,ShinLee ,ChunWhye @Brem Mall 
  • Monday -Play badminton with them also
  • Tuesday - Sg.Wang With Mummy 
  • Wednesday -Morning ,listen undang with my buddies .Night , steamboat with classmate =)
  • Thursday -Badminton again 
  • Friday - Stay at home =D
  • Saturday -Back Ipoh visit grandpa
  • Sunday -Tuition
I'm tired ~Shuan Shuan is coming back on  JULY !! I miss him badly ~but as i knew , he never miss me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment