Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Opus Jay Chou ticket launch experience at KL SOGO.

Story begins with ... 

*In a stressful night, i was studying till wanna cry out*

*my nerdy face when i was studying and about to cry because of my mid term exam*

*Crying because i was not reading the book about Jay Chou but Management ! T_T*

*I have so many question marks !!!!!*

*my face was like*


*if my exam questions are .....*

"How may albums Jay Chou's released ?"

"How old is Jay Chou ?"

"Who is your ultimate idol ?"


*Whyyyyyy my exam questions aren't about Jay Chou?!*

*at the mean time, i was thinking*
"When is Opus Jay Chou's ticket launching ?"

*the typical face when people keep checking on facebook* like memes !

#sointernationaltypicalinternetuser (o.O'')


*like a boss* like me ! HAHAHHAHA until ....
*What ?! No news about when is the ticket launching ?* Why ??!!!

*I was actually about to ....*


*Why so sad ?*

*don't have any news about when the Opus Jay Chou ticket launch*

*i cried in my heart seriously*

*After few minutes*

*wahhhhhhhhhhhh it's the news !!!* 

*i feel so in love when i knew the news 6th of April is the day which the ticket launches* 

*here comes my faces after i knew about this* 

 *Hey Jay Chou ! We gonna meet again !!!* 

 *Jay Chou fills my head* awwwwwwwww 
*i can have the tickettttts !!!* 
#successphrasesuperone !

*then the next day, i woke up at 6.45am* 

*on my way to SOGO KL to queue up for the ticket launch* 

*well, when i reached .... and i saw*
*image from sogokl's facebook*
*so many people ?! are you kidding me ?!!!* 

*OMGEEEEEEE* 

*this picture totally can describe my face expression* 

*whyyyyyy ?!* T_______T 




*CAN I STILL GET THE TICKET AS I WISHED ?!* 

*picture original from sogokl's facebook page*

*I ACCIDENTALLY VOMIT OUT RAINBOW LIKE......A MEME*

*THE FEELING IS LIKE HEART ATTACK*

*I CAN'T FEEL MY HEART ANYMORE* 

*BUT I CAN'T HELP ! I LOVE JAY CHOU SO MUCH SINCE I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL*

*lightbulb* (with sound --- ding ! appear on my mind)

*I SAW ONE QUOTE !!!* 
 

*T--------T*
*I CAN'T GIVE UP EASILY*
*Song appear on mind - i won't give up, on us ~~~ even if this sky gets rough ~*


* I QUECED ~~~!!!!* WITH MY FRIENDSSSSSS* OMGEEEEEE*

#LIKEA5TER (fighter-the spirit of a fighter, fights till the end) 
*like i i must have try this for once, because of Jay Chou ! 
*i mean it & i did it !!!

the mapping of the seat for Opus Jay Chou Concert !!!! 

*LISTEN !!! LISTEN !!!!  

*told you, listen, not click the link :( *


I WANTED TO BUY RM233 THAT AREA ~~!!!! 
THEN .....
I WAITEDDDDDDD FOR HOURSSSS !!!!
WITH MY EMPTY STOMACH, FELT THE RAINDROPS, CHEATED MY MOM
BUT .... THEN I SAW ... THIS :(


*I WAS LIKE OM----SO G !!!! HOW COME ? THE AREA I WANT ALREADY SOLD OUT ?! I DID PRAY TO GOD, AND TOLD GOD I LIKE JAY CHOU SO MUCHHHHHH !!!*

*AT THE MOMENT, I SERIOUSLY FELT MY HEART BLEEDING*

i keep bleeding ~~!!!! cause my love is jay chou !!!!
then ... still i didn't give up !!!!

GAMBATEH AND I WILL BE A FIGHTER AS I MENTIONED !!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHO 

one new theory in life is .... 


#YOLO is you only live once, hahahahha i only live once, i will do for jay chou !!! hehehehe 

SEE !!!


*almost there ... in total of 8 hours i queued for Jay Chou's concert !!!

Close to the purchase counter alreadyyyyyy !!! 
I did it !!!

The me (shinnleng) wearing batman tshirt in yellow !!! Even without any discount, any benefit i can get from what i purchased, i don't care, because i believe everything i did is worth my time, hunger, tears of happiness and stood under raining while queuing !!!!! True love never dies ? Ya, not for my boyfriend or anyone, but Jay Chou! I never been in any relationship before, i heard most of the love stories from Jay's songs. I was attracted by him, his talents, stories of him, and everything about him for me is just ..... amazing ! Jay Chou impressed & encourage me every-time i think of the word "fail". What if last time Jay Chou did not insist on music ?!

i got youuuuu !!! *ticket* thank you my friends for being with me for hours !!!
*i'm going to watch jay's concert !!!! but i desperately need a better seat ticket !!!!*



*VVIP* PLEASE !!!


 with my pretty friends !

 *happy girl*


 I JUST BOUGHT ITTTTT !!! 
*I RAWRRRRRR #LIKEAFIGHTER TOLD YOUUUUU*

I USED MY CREATIVITY TO THE MAX BECAUSE I DESPERATELY WANT TO WIN THE TICKET FROM SOGOKL !!!! BEFORE 12AM TURNS !!!! MY POST COMES !!! HOPEFULLY I MAKE IT ON TIME !!! JUST FINISHED FINAL EXAM TODAY T-T !!!


come on !!! yoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoo !!!!

baby says : u gotta success and u will be !!!
awww so sweet baby ! when do u know about future telling huh ?!
aren't just a kid ?!
yeah ... kid ... they tell according to their intuition !!!
hontoni ?! (in japanese) 
nani ?! (in japanese)
OHAIIIII ----- REALLY !!!!! *OPPS* 
HEEEEEE

 I WANT TO WIN OPUS JAY CHOU'S CONCERT VVIP TICKET SO YEAHHHHHLY !!!
 LET MEEEEE BE ! THIS TIME ! I SWEAR I WILL USE MY LIFETIME TO REMEMBER JAY CHOU & UR LOVE !!! I WANT TO "YEAH LIKE MY PICTURE" !!!

JAY'S !

thank you ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment