Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fatboy's Burger Bar @ Publika

Hello people, i'm back this time with a food (burger) post! Here is the place some of you familiar with right ? Fatboy's The Burger Bar! I know some of you already tried, i don't care hehehehe i want blog out :p *food food come come* Ohya, just to let you guys know this is the first burger restaurant/ bar/ shop i tried. I heard myBurgerlab is not bad right ? and what else burger shop comes to your mind ? Let me know, i will try them out

*Nomz*

The "rage" fatboy ? :p 
The menu of Fatboy's Burger Bar 
Design your own burger @ Fatboy's Burger Bar
The table & tableware 
The cozy ambience & environment 
There are few "bar table" like for people who want to sit there and chill :D
Hot Chocolate i ordered 

Holly Caesar (Chicken Burger) RM18
More close up pic of Holly Caesar hehehehehe
Here's mine ! Swiss Shroom (Beef Burger) RM18.50
*I have a thing on beef* 
The close up picture of Swiss Shroom Burger 
(Tasty, juicy, beefy, cheese, mushroom, i love it)
7/10

Detail of Fatboy's Burger Bar @ Publika 

  • Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FatboysPublika?fref=ts
  • Website: www.fatboys.my
  • Phone number: 03-62061352
  • Location: G2-30, Level G2, Publika Shopping Gallery, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur, Sri Hartamas, 50480 (Same row with The Social Bistro & Bar)
  • Personal rate: 7.5/10 
  • Comments: It's so good to have a meal at Fatboy's Burger Bar! Burgers, ambience, friendly waiter, and the services. The delicious burgers and the juicy beef !!! Try it out if you haven't !! What you waiting for ? :p 

  • So ya, from all those pictures can show that i was bored while waiting my burger :p hahaha i think sooner or later my blog will all fill with food post XD No worry if you wanna read my personal life, i will still blog about what had happened lately ! I'm thinking to come out one post to recap my pretty year 2013. I will definitely come back to blog more often since i'm now having my semester break ! How're you people ? How's the life there ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment